Your Essence Your Essence

Great pacing, catchy hooks, my only issue would be MAYBE a little too repetitive in the middle (only criticism I can come up with and it's not even that repetitive.) However, overall nicely mixed and the instrumentation you chose sounds great!

Demonic-Overmind responds:

I don't think it's repetitive.. I also made minor note changes in the lead melody.
Thanks~!

Outrageous Outrageous

This reminds me of straight 90s horrorcore, interesting leads and sounds.

Manx1 responds:

Thanks. I made this a while back before I knew how to download packs with 808's in them so this is all fruity loop 10 and the on board samples.

Unlike you I neglect spending a lot of time picking out the right sound. glad you like it though!

Fight Against Your Beliefs Fight Against Your Beliefs

It's a good melody and builds up quite nice, the tension created gives a serious atmosphere. A few issues I personally had with this song: *but still this a great tune* The intro felt a bit long, the climax left me wanting a little more drama and build, the lead may have been a tad too loud compared to the drum tracks. Great overall atmosphere and tone though!

MysteriousPresence responds:

Thanks for the review ! =)
Yes I thought about the length of the intro, I should have shortened it. But well... You know... Cinematic things ! X)
Okay, so I'll work on the power of my climaxes and on the balance between instruments and drums ! Great points you got there ! ^^
Thanks again and glad you liked it ! :3