Your Essence Your Essence

Great pacing, catchy hooks, my only issue would be MAYBE a little too repetitive in the middle (only criticism I can come up with and it's not even that repetitive.) However, overall nicely mixed and the instrumentation you chose sounds great!

Demonic-Overmind responds:

I don't think it's repetitive.. I also made minor note changes in the lead melody.
Thanks~!

Outrageous Outrageous

This reminds me of straight 90s horrorcore, interesting leads and sounds.

Manx1 responds:

Thanks. I made this a while back before I knew how to download packs with 808's in them so this is all fruity loop 10 and the on board samples.

Unlike you I neglect spending a lot of time picking out the right sound. glad you like it though!

Fight Against Your Beliefs Fight Against Your Beliefs

It's a good melody and builds up quite nice, the tension created gives a serious atmosphere. A few issues I personally had with this song: *but still this a great tune* The intro felt a bit long, the climax left me wanting a little more drama and build, the lead may have been a tad too loud compared to the drum tracks. Great overall atmosphere and tone though!

MysteriousPresence responds:

Thanks for the review ! =)
Yes I thought about the length of the intro, I should have shortened it. But well... You know... Cinematic things ! X)
Okay, so I'll work on the power of my climaxes and on the balance between instruments and drums ! Great points you got there ! ^^
Thanks again and glad you liked it ! :3

Simon Vonck - Summer Vibes Simon Vonck - Summer Vibes

3 minutes of the same progression, there is no evolution to the overall song. It sounds more like a pop song where the focus should be on a vocal performer and not the music. The theme is set and never really goes anywhere. I like how you wrapped the song up though within the last 5 seconds.

SimonVonck responds:

Thanks for this review :) I just couldn't find somebody to do the vocals on this song :/

Tide Luminescence Tide Luminescence

This song has a great overall atmosphere, very danceable. There are enough dynamic shifts to keep the listener occupied. The only possible suggestion I would have is perhaps the modulation part stays a little too long on the same progression and the ending is a little abrupt, but those are just personal preferences. Great track! <(^.^<)

octopus58 responds:

Thanks for all the feedback! Yeah, I think the ending could have used more work xP

Technicolor Crescent Technicolor Crescent

The author really creates a good ambience throughout the whole song, it felt familiar yet refreshing. Great composition. I was playing a puzzle game while listening and I thought it meshed quite nicely. Good job!